Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hay Rides and Pumpkins





We went to the pumpkin patch to pick out our victim to be carved up. Three unsuspecting pumpkins became our prey and fell into our hands. We took a hay ride out to the field witch was fun, Kaelynn and I got to drive the tractor. We lucked out that the weather has been so nice it wasn't muddy. Poor Jared had a hurt foot and had to hobble around the field carrying our pumpkins. I picked out a nice big heavy one that I couldn't carry myself. Poor guy but he was a good sport. We brought the pumpkins home and carved them up. We gave Kaelynn a sharpy and had her draw what she wanted cut out. It was quite a mess but Jared did a good job not to destroy what she colored. My favorite part though is the after math of the carving when we bake and then eat the seeds. Yummy!





No comments: