Monday, January 18, 2010

Dress-Up is the Best!

Wow this kid has an imagination.It is so cute watching her play and interact with her toys. Its also a bit scary to hear what comes out of her mouth because I know where she heard it from and I think to myself do I really sound like that? Chances are yes I do. She comes to me the other day and wants to play dress-up. So I get out the Tinker Bell dress and put it on her. She hasn't quite master the art of changing her own clothes but we are working on it. Then she wants the wings and wand. Then she finds my stocking hat and scarf.....of course she needs those too. Then she tops it off with a purse. As you see here it was quite the outfit. She played in it the rest of the day and had so much fun. I hope she doesn't grow up too fast cause this is so fun!

No comments: