Friday, April 24, 2009


It hit 80 degrees this past weekend and we went camping. The weather was great on Friday then it got dark and cold. We like to tent camp and boy ohh boy was it cold that night. Poor Kaelynn she slept fine through the night but the next morning was cold and foggy. She kept crying "I want to go home" It broke my heart. Well I decided to take her for a drive to get warm and Jared stayed at camp to clean up breakfast, (yes he did dishes). We were gone about 45 min. I didn't think Jared could get into too much trouble in that amount of time......boy was I wrong. He go into an argument with the camp host and was packing the tent up when we got back. Well our fun 3 day weekend was cut short and we went back home. But we did go to the zoo the following day.......

No comments: